The Maintenance Person will be responsible for performing general equipment, building and property maintenance. Accountable for performing highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production and facility equipment according to safety, preventive maintenance systems and processes to support the achievement of the company's goals and objectives.
· Energy & Stress management skills
· Team Work
· Quality Orientation
· Problem Solving
· Accountability and Dependability
· Operating Equipment
· Ethics and Integrity
· Perform simple millwright duties and responsibilities.
· Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
· Perform regular preventive maintenance on daily equipment, including but not limited to overhead cranes, welding equipment, hand grinders as well as facility.
· Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in performing duties.
· Detect faulty operations, defective material and report those and any unusual situations to proper supervision.
· Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
· Perform all other duties as assigned or needed.
· Involved in all aspects of industrial equipment and building maintenance requirements for all new construction, renovations or updates to current systems.
· Minimum 5-years’ experience in the operation and maintenance of industrial equipment
· High mechanical inclination
· Ability to meet deadlines and establish priorities
· Strong communication and problem solving skills
· Possess a valid drivers license
· Able to create alternative solutions to problems
· Highly flexible, with solid interpersonal skills that allow one to work effectively in a diverse working environment
· Able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing
· Able to work well under pressure
· Strong attention to detail
· Day shift work for most part, will work on night shifts only if and when required
· Physical ability to lift up to 50lb
· Travel to the various company’s locations may be required
· Safety equipment will be required, e.g. steel-toed safety boots
· Overtime as required
· Hazards associated with the trade
· Work both indoors and outdoors