Please see below for potential employment opportunities:
Specialized Welder / Metal Fabricator, Fitter
Posted January 8th, 2012
Credentials (certificates, licenses, memberships, courses):
- Must be certified to CSA W47.1 in FCAW process with all four (4) positions for full penetration welding.
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints independently.
- Must be able to fit and successfully tack weld without error.
- Must be certified to CSA W47.1 in SAW process, one position for full penetration welding.
- Must be certified to CSA 6 GR TIG welding process, all positions.
- Must have previous training and/or certification in Overhead Travelling Crane operation in excess of 10 Ton.
- Must have previous training and/or certification in rigging techniques.
- Must have current vocational or technical training. Must have 5 – 10 years of experience in all welding processes mentioned and also fitting fabricating experience.
Posted March 21st, 2012
Quality Blasting and Coating Limited is looking for experienced Industrial Painters and Coaters to add to our progressive team. We pride ourselves on the great people we have in our organization and want to continue to add honest, reliable people to our team.
Types of Paints used: Drying oil paints, resinous, solvent drying paints, catalyzed or polymerized paints, inhibiting coatings.
Types of Materials/Products: General medal products, construction materials or coatings and ornamental ironwork.
Surface preparation methods: Removing old coatings manually, sandblasting, water blasting, steam cleaning, abrasive disc wheel, chemical techniques, abrasive head blasting.
Application methods: Brush or pencil, hand held spray guns
Work Setting: Component manufacturing industry, hot environment
Job Skill Requirements:
• Select appropriate paint or mix paints, tend or operate equipment to prepare items for application of protective or decorative coatings, tend or operate equipment to spray or coat, paint small items and apply touch-ups using paint brushes, prepare and apply stencils, decals or other decorative items on finished products.
• Read and interpret blueprints/sketches/specifications, use computer information systems, work in uncomfortable environments, HVLP (High Volume, Low Pressure) Knowledge, overhead crane experience, maintain records and inventory.
• Reading text, document use
• Writing, oral communication
• Working with others, problem solving, decision making. Critical thinking, job task planning and organizing, significant use of memory, finding information, continuous learning.
• Computer use
Credentials required: WHMIS (Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System)
Salary/Benefits: $18.00/hour for 45 hours/week
Group Insurance Benefits: health, dental, vision, pension plan.
Experience: 2 – 3 years
Please submit all resumes (MS Word or PDF format perferred) to:
Cherubini Group of Companies
Attention: Jane Little
50 Joseph Zatzman Drive
Dartmouth, Nova Scotia Canada
Telephone: (902) 468-5630
Fax: (902) 468-5742